The Student Room Group

Newcastle vs Nottingham?

I have an offer from both Newcastle and Nottingham for Medicine and am torn between the two. I know it's ultimately my choice but was wondering if anyone has any advise or experience in either uni?
A big factor would probably be how you get the intercalated Bsci within the 5 years at Nottingham, but not at Newcastle..
Reply 2
Original post by izzy.burns
A big factor would probably be how you get the intercalated Bsci within the 5 years at Nottingham, but not at Newcastle..

Yeah that was a big plus for notts, although newcastle always seems to be much higher in terms of rankings. Course aside I'm not sure where I'd rather live aha
Original post by jrt76
Yeah that was a big plus for notts, although newcastle always seems to be much higher in terms of rankings. Course aside I'm not sure where I'd rather live aha

Again important - you gotta like the area! I wouldn't worry too much in terms of rankings though, they change so much every year and all are pretty closely ranked :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by izzy.burns
Again important - you gotta like the area! I wouldn't worry too much in terms of rankings though, they change so much every year and all are pretty closely ranked :smile:

I guess that's true yeah, thanks a lot! Think I'll probably be firming Nottingham
Original post by jrt76
I guess that's true yeah, thanks a lot! Think I'll probably be firming Nottingham

Well if you decide to - there's an offers holder page here: :h::h: https://www.facebook.com/groups/902880046499935/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending