Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you grateful for today? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    ;-) i've had my moment of thought whilst on the bus today, i thought about the things i got that made me happy and it just made me cosy and settled ;-) Wifi is like life, the food i get to eat, an education, hobbies to do in my spare time. Basically my life isn't bad ;-)

how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Same thing im greatfull for everyday - Food heating a warm bed and my health and not being born in a third world country

ReputationRep:
    Oooh great thread! I am grateful for so many things I couldn't list them all...we'd be here for a long time
    The top of the list is my boyfriend :yep: and that's everyday, not just today

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm grateful for education, we are lucky to have a good access to it !

ReputationRep:
    I'm grateful for all the incredible women in my life,and thankful that I've been blessed with such amazing sisters and mother

ReputationRep:
    I'm grateful to God for allowing me to see another day. Every day is a new beggining
    I'm grateful for my health,my family and close friends,a good upbringing and a great education.

ReputationRep:
    Grateful for mango caprisuns. Love them xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm grateful to God for allowing me to see another day. Every day is a new beggining
    I'm grateful for my health,my family and close friends,a good upbringing and a great education.
    Be grateful to your parents, those around you, and those who made your life possible through development of our society and technology. Wasn't god.
    (SORRY, always comes to mind when someone says that!)

I'm grateful for all the same things as everyone else, but also for the tube, unlimited wifi allowance and coffee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Be grateful to your parents, those around you, and those who made your life possible through development of our society and technology. Wasn't god.
    (SORRY, always comes to mind when someone says that!)
    I'm grateful for them too

ReputationRep:
    My parents for ordering 3 large pizzas for dinner :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    There is no god!!

ReputationRep:
    im gr8ful for these gains im about to make i hope the lord forgives me

ReputationRep:
    my credit card!! otherwise im skint and i wouldnt have been able to afford my happy hippo and redbull

ReputationRep:
    Having a day off college today
    Got alot of revision done :yep:
    Bring on biology mock tomorrow 😎:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Having a day off college today
    Got alot of revision done :yep:
    Bring on biology mock tomorrow 😎:cool:
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm grateful for my cats. They not only put a smile on my face but also doubled up as hot water bottles when I wasn't feeling well

ReputationRep:
    im grateful for the fruit market near me and going there with my boyfriend and him telling me all about different fruits back where he's from (he's from Vietnam) haha
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    im grateful for the fruit market near me and going there with my boyfriend and him telling me all about different fruits back where he's from (he's from Vietnam) haha
    ooh that's interesting, i'm from there too ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    ooh that's interesting, i'm from there too ^_^
    aw haha really? thats cool

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.