Turn on thread page Beta

What tips do you have for revising whilst on holiday? watch

ReputationRep:
    Some people may see this as a bit of a stupid question but, I need some advice. During the Easter holidays I'm going on holiday for the full two weeks to Orlando, but I have my first year A levels exams in English Literature, Psychology and Religious Studies coming up. I'm planning on revising whilst on holiday however, I'm unsure of how and how long I should spend revising whilst away. I would still like to enjoy the trip as it is a holiday, but also I need to get some revision in. Any tips on how I can manage it all would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    How I personally Beth is whenever people are getting ready to go out for meals in the evening I would get a shower first and stick some revision in before everyone else is ready then you can still enjoy your holiday in the day and revise during the night, also you can get your parents throughout the day to get ready made revision cards you made before you went on holiday and every so often get your parents to get a card out of their bag and ask you a question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan15111998)
    How I personally Beth is whenever people are getting ready to go out for meals in the evening I would get a shower first and stick some revision in before everyone else is ready then you can still enjoy your holiday in the day and revise during the night, also you can get your parents throughout the day to get ready made revision cards you made before you went on holiday and every so often get your parents to get a card out of their bag and ask you a question.
    Thank you so much, it may only seem like a little bit of advice but it has kind of helped put my mind at ease in a way. I know have a sort of little plan in my head about how whenever we are not doing anything or waiting around for something I'll slip in a little revision. This has been quite useful to me, so thank you

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.