Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am really undecided into what job I want to do in the future.
    I want a job that requires a lot of traveling, for me to attend meetings, and pay well!
    I have researched a lot into this and I have found that being a sales representative would be good or a fashion buyer. But what A Levels/University course would I need to take?
    I am good at/interested in: English, Law, ICT, Politics, Economics/Business and Chemistry.
    I have a passion for finding things out as in being a detective I have come across so many times that I have been able to work things out that others haven't been able to put together lol and also have a interest in crime! I am always interested what is happening in court, verdicts etc. But I don't know if a lawyer is what I want to be because of the high competitive market in the lawyer industry.

Please help me out with either what jobs are there to do that require a lot of travelling and that pay well and what degree/a level courses I need to do in order to achieve this.

Thank you in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Business / ICT / English would be good for a consultancy position / sales position in the IT industry which both can given you what you want. I actually think you want to be a consultant, so look at Boston Consulting Group & other elite consultancy firms because you will travel all the time.

However for sales positions, it is more about personality then academic qualifications so focus on experience rather then qualifications if that interests (obviously don't neglect grades).

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.