Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Key to successful marriage Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whenever the husband gets upset and tries to argue with his wife the wife should stay quiet.
    Whenever the wife gets upset and tries to argue the husband should stay quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muzi786)
    Whenever the husband gets upset and tries to argue with his wife the wife should stay quiet.
    But how will the problems from these arguments be solved?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In real life I think it does not work haha , but when I argue with my parents I use this thing and it's kinda working :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Respect for one another,honesty,faithfulness, honour each other,have a good sense of humour ,patience,kindness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Respect for one another,honesty,faithfulness,hon our each other,have a good sense of humour ,patience,kindness
    This:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Or they could talk it through calmly and figure out what made them upset/angry in the first place? I think that'd be more helpful :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Both work 12 hour days but one of you is on the night shift

ReputationRep:
    Cheers DJ Khaled!

ReputationRep:
    Clear and calm communication before misunderstandings arise, neither are psychic nor can they tell what the other is thinking/wanting. Maybe after a long period of good communication then maybe.

ReputationRep:
    marriage bars but you aint married
    Spoiler:
    Show
    me neither :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Or they could talk it through calmly and figure out what made them upset/angry in the first place? I think that'd be more helpful :lol:
    rotis werent round enough smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadez)
    Haha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In comparison to your face? Yeah, sorry

ReputationRep:
    In comparison to your face? Yeah, sorry
    but tbh your booty was flatter than the rotis that may have also caused numerous arguments

sry nt sry

Spoiler:
    Show
    oooh fiesty :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I've been married 15 years. Biggest thing that makes it successful? In my humble opinion - Not living in one another's pocket. Give one another some damned space once in a while.
    And don't sweat the small stuff.

ReputationRep:
    but tbh your booty was flatter than the rotis that may have also caused numerous arguments

sry nt sry
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oooh fiesty :sexface:
    I think you've got the wrong person m8 :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I think you've got the wrong person m8 :hand:
    shushhhh dw ill accept you for all your faults :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    shushhhh dw ill accept you for all your faults :laugh:
    How lucky am I?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    How lucky am I?! :eek:
    very ... but please for the childrens sake make sure the rotis are round they dont deserve this

ReputationRep:
    very ... but please for the childrens sake make sure the rotis are round they dont deserve this
    Dw I'll use your face as a template

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.