Turn on thread page Beta

Key to successful marriage watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    But how will the problems from these arguments be solved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was basing that saying on a true story . This man was married for 40 yrs and his wife passed away he said he never argued with his wife not even once for 40 yrs and vice versa. That was 1 way what led to his marriage to turn out successful.

Problems can be solved without arguing .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muzi786)
    I was basing that saying on a true story . This man was married for 40 yrs and his wife passed away he said he never argued with his wife not even once for 40 yrs and vice versa. That was 1 way what led to his marriage to turn out successful.

Problems can be solved without arguing .
    Fair enough
    I wasn't saying problems need arguing to be solved, just some kind of mutual understanding and being more open about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Dw I'll use your face as a template
    and then your bum to compare and make sure its all level and flat . teamwork makes the dreamwork
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    queen-bee Hit the nail on the head.

ReputationRep:
    What my protégé said + sharing + selflessness +obedience

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.