Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm returning from maternity leave to finish my degree in the UK. Can I, as an international student, get help towards childcare in the UK when I am a full time student? Even if I get funding from my own country? I don't get help towards childcare from my country as I'd only get that if I studied at home.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Sofie1988

    We would not be able to offer childcare unless you were applying and eligible for funding from ourselves.

The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.