Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! So i'm going to Manchester Met in September 2016 and I'm thinking of applying to live in Cambridge halls. Don't want to sound like an idiot but for my first year i just want to have a really good time, meet loads of new people, make a lot of noise ha and stuff like that and i've been told Cambridge halls are good for that. What do people think?

ReputationRep:
    Im going cambridge halls too I'm wanting the exact same, a good time etc! Looks like i may see you around then, I'm going in Sept 2016, want to contact each other on advice, talk about the halls etc? [personal details removed]
    Should be good, i know someone who lives there and at birley, they say its standard, but a good time Email me,
    Megan

ReputationRep:
    I also got told the same thing and from what people who currently go have been telling me it's a good place to do all of those things I mean nobody knows until they get there but i'm sure everyone has the same mindset at the minute! I'll be seeing you there

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.