The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

accommodation help! 2016

okay so i went on an open day and found the perfect accommodation but i really cannot think which one it was.
it was either Newark point or the grange
it near the business school
you walked outside past the washingmachine room first.
it WASN'T next to a bar or club (that was the one i wasnt keen on because of that.

also i have applied for my accommodation in the grange CLASSIC, Mixed Gender flat. is this nice??
and if i have chosen the wrong one how do i cancel it? btw i havnt paid the deposit yet. and are there Newark point £125 rooms left?
im panicking so much!
Reply 1
Original post by Ermine Geo
okay so i went on an open day and found the perfect accommodation but i really cannot think which one it was.
it was either Newark point or the grange
it near the business school
you walked outside past the washingmachine room first.
it WASN'T next to a bar or club (that was the one i wasnt keen on because of that.

also i have applied for my accommodation in the grange CLASSIC, Mixed Gender flat. is this nice??
and if i have chosen the wrong one how do i cancel it? btw i havnt paid the deposit yet. and are there Newark point £125 rooms left?
im panicking so much!

Newarke Point was near the entrance to the left where the coaches dropped of people. The Grange was just a bit further out in the street; the narrow one. I'm not sure the one you are after though sorry.

If you want to see if there is any more rooms, you should either ring up the student accommodation number or sign in on the booking system on the DMU website. This will tell you the list of the accommodations that are available. Hopefully this is helpful.
(edited 8 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sukhi456
Newarke Point was near the entrance to the left where the coaches dropped of people. The Grange was just a bit further out in the street; the narrow one. I'm not sure the one you are after though sorry.

If you want to see if there is any more rooms, you should either ring up the student accommodation number or sign in on the booking system on the DMU website. This will tell you the list of the accommodations that are available. Hopefully this is helpful.

Hey don't pick the grange its rubbish.
Look through sulets or code which are really good student accommodation 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending