Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why i cant be with any girl i always fail..(high school) Watch

Hey, So before starting yeah, I know many people will be like, I shouldn't care, you in high school, focus on your exams blah-blah, well, I'm focusing, I do my best in school, but still well, I see many of my friends, just hanging out with the girls and just talking when they feel like free, like what I mean they don't really care what they on about,And I'm like always once it comes time I always in my head what to say what she wouldn't think that I'm idiot later on and its, well, as my English isn't perfect so that its another struggle as well, well like in the past couple days in happened then, I was sitting in my school sofas, and some girls pop up and basically one of them was one girl which I seen one day before and she was like: you were blalbal, ..And literally I was blushing then, didn't know what to say, and then next day I asked her friends her name blah-blah so, texted her to Facebook but seems she ignores me now or something so....Any ideas or what am i doing it wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Only dumb people will tell you to focus exclusively on your exams, they end up missing out on life experience like this and end up 23 year old virgins and their exam results aren't even that good anyway.

You are likely going for girls not interested. They might not be interested because, to be blunt you could be ugly, or do something which puts them off. It's a good idea to have a close 'girlfriend' to give you pointers, don't follow her advice exclusively otherwise you'll become a gay metrosexual liberal

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.