Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hair beginning to grow on cheek what shall i do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So for the past 2 years everytime i go to the barbers he shaves over my cheeks. Now i can see hair is slightly growing on my cheeks what shall i do ?

pluck it thread it or wax it ?

which 1 will take more time in growing back

ReputationRep:
    So you've finally hit puberty

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muzi786)
    wax it ?
    on your face? OW

hurts enough on your legs :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    on your face? OW

hurts enough on your legs :unimpressed:

OP don't wax, please!

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was female isn't it normal for a guy to have hair on his cheek :lolwut:

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Name:  1457476716640.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  20.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    So you've finally hit puberty
    the person in your OP seems they haven't yet

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    legit lol

ReputationRep:
    Is this for OP's cheek or throat :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    x
    I see you chat to rob now :holmes:

(Original post by somesomebody)
    Is this for OP's cheek or throat :erm:

I didn't read the instructions but apparently it's good for both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shave or wax it?

ReputationRep:
    So for the past 2 years everytime i go to the barbers he shaves over my cheeks. Now i can see hair is slightly growing on my cheeks what shall i do ?

pluck it thread it or wax it ?

which 1 will take more time in growing back
    both take equally long to grow back as they both are pulled form the root, but waxing over time can sag the skin so avoid it on ur face! thread instead! gl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Start shaving once a week or something. Use your dad's electric razor if he has one. If not, some female/male in your family probably has manual disposable razors. Steal one and hide it if you must. Don't be ashamed though, it happens to everyone (ish/eventually).

ReputationRep:
    Pfft it'd be more interesting if OP was a girl. Razor and foaming gel should sort you temporarily

ReputationRep:
    Shaving it grows bak much quicker and thicker . But i heard threading it takes months to grow back but then again i dnt knw how long it takes to grow by waxing it. But il stick to threading and test it see how long it takes for it to grow back.

ReputationRep:
    Shaving it grows bak much quicker and thicker . But i heard threading it takes months to grow back but then again i dnt knw how long it takes to grow by waxing it. But il stick to threading and test it see how long it takes for it to grow back.
    The guy I showed in the video said his skin stayed smooth for two weeks after waxing.

ReputationRep:
    Trim it with an beard trimmer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    The guy I showed in the video said his skin stayed smooth for two weeks after waxing.
    wow seen it . That wud kill i could never take tht much pain . Waxin wud be more painful thn threading right? iv never waxed ever or threaded

ReputationRep:
    wow seen it . That wud kill i could never take tht much pain . Waxin wud be more painful thn threading right? iv never waxed ever or threaded
    I've threaded my upper lip before, and it's alright not too much pain, neither is waxing to be honest, then again it's not thick like men's facial hair lol

If the hair is thick then it will hurt more
    Try both and see what works for you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.