Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting depressed about what to do with my life. Watch

So 1 of my friends has done a missionary and my other one has decided to do a missionary as well in September.

I'm 19 hitting 20 in July and I haven't done anything in about almost 2 years.

My last year of education was downright awful and I felt knocked out for about 1 and a bit years.

I decide what i wanna do but I just keep changing my mind and dunno how to just stick to one path.

I just have no idea what I want to do with my life and it just kinda depressed me, I should be happy for my friend and i am but it just shows what a loser I am and what I have done with the past 2 years. I've learnt how to control my emotions but I know if I don't do something soon, it'll just get worse.

ReputationRep:
    Talking about the religious practise right?

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    Talking about the religious practise right?
    Missionary? Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Missionary? Yeah.
    I love how you posted this in the relationships forum. That failed :rofl:

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    I love how you posted this in the relationships forum. That failed :rofl:
    Isn't relationships for friends also? Had no idea where to put this.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't relationships for friends also? Had no idea where to put this.
    Oh ok, I thought you were trolling lol, this forum will get you more responses: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=658

ReputationRep:
    Missionary? Yeah.
    Wow I don't remember my congregation being this forward.

ReputationRep:
    Missionary? Yeah.
    Oh my goshhhhh I have a dirty mind, I'm so sorry

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.