The Student Room Group

My hands are always cold

I don't know why but my hands and feet are cold most of the time,even when I'm somewhere warm:s
Reply 1
Same but my feet lol. :emo:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
I don't know why but my hands and feet are cold most of the time,even when I'm somewhere warm:s

See a doctor just to be safe, my little sister has something called Raynards syndrome that gives her cold hands and feet all the time.
Original post by teenhorrorstory

Hello there,

I also had the same problem. Turns out cold hands and feet are a common symptom of an iron deficiency and as it turns out, I am indeed iron deficient.

Perhaps you should check out this link to iron deficiency and see if you have any other symptoms in the list.

http://www.healthline.com/health/iron-deficiency-anemia#Symptoms4
Could be just poor circulation, or could be Raynauds syndrome. Might be worth getting checked if it's bothering you :smile:
Reply 5
I'm the same except it's mainly my feet instead of my hands, though I do still get with my hands. I got told it was Raynaud's. Apparently its very common in women. I mostly notice it when I am going in a bath and my feet and hands go bright white instead of red and it takes them ages to register the heat. I also get it throughout the day and especially at night in bed too and even with multiple socks on, my feet still feel like blocks of ice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum thinks I might have this. I'm always getting told I have cold hands. Sometimes they go a weird shade of purple! The most annoying this is my toes tend to swell up and become sore and really itchy :frown:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm the same except it's mainly my feet instead of my hands, though I do still get with my hands. I got told it was Raynaud's. Apparently its very common in women. I mostly notice it when I am going in a bath and my feet and hands go bright white instead of red and it takes them ages to register the heat. I also get it throughout the day and especially at night in bed too and even with multiple socks on, my feet still feel like blocks of ice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest