Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you think she died? It's strange because she was staying at Cecil Hotel and the hotel has had strange weird deaths before hers. Before she died there's a movie called 'Dark water' which is creepily similar to her death. It was set in Cecil hotel too. the movie was remade in 2005. How did she get into the water tank on the roof??

here's a video of her probably before she died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nardiaaa)
    How do think she died? It's strange because she was staying at Cecil Hotel and the hotel has had strange weird deaths before hers. Before she died there's a movie called 'Dark water' which is creepily similar to her death. It was set in Cecil hotel too. the movie was remade in 2005. How did she get into the water tank on the roof??

Saw this before and was asking myself the same question. Really creeped me out. Poor girl!

ReputationRep:
    why does nt she get in the lift and just go where she was going? Freaky. Oh and probably before she died it couldn't possibly be after she died now could it? just saying.

ReputationRep:
    How do you think she died? It's strange because she was staying at Cecil Hotel and the hotel has had strange weird deaths before hers. Before she died there's a movie called 'Dark water' which is creepily similar to her death. It was set in Cecil hotel too. the movie was remade in 2005. How did she get into the water tank on the roof??

Mental health problems or a bad drug trip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N-R-G)
    why does nt she get in the lift and just go where she was going? Freaky. Oh and probably before she died it couldn't possibly be after she died now could it? just saying.
    some people were saying she was being followed and the guy was holding the button so the lift couldn't close. when i say before i mean before as in the same day or hours before obviously.

(Original post by Ciel.)
    Mental health problems or a bad drug trip.
    she was found in water tank on the roof,naked? she couldn't have done that herself, could she?

ReputationRep:
    some people were saying she was being followed and the guy was holding the button so the lift couldn't close. when i say before i mean before as in the same day or hours before obviously.

she was found in water tank on the roof,naked? she couldn't have done that herself, could she?
    Lets not talk about this anymore it is too freaky?

ReputationRep:
    FFS NOT THIS BEFORE I SLEEP

ughhhh

OP why did you do this

ReputationRep:

I know that story quite well. Of course she could have done that, why not? It wasn't even one of those huge tanks you see sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    I've researched into this mystery for quite a while and I'll give you my take on it.

This was her blog: http://etherfields.blogspot.co.uk/

Read a few of her entries and you'll see how depressed she was. Apparently she took meds, and I believe that she didn't take them that night, leading to her unfortunate demise. There may very well be more to it, but this is the theory I generally lean more towards, but I do come back to it from time to time. She seemed like a very intelligent and observant individual, but I believe her mental illness got the better of her,

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.