Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently had my interview at Bradford to study Diagnostic Radiography, today the uni emailed me saying that they had too many applications and cannot offer me a place on the course. However, they will put my application on a waiting list. What do they mean and why am I on a waiting list??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Lia_)
    I recently had my interview at Bradford to study Diagnostic Radiography, today the uni emailed me saying that they had too many applications and cannot offer me a place on the course. However, they will put my application on a waiting list. What do they mean and why am I on a waiting list??
    Hi Lia, we have responded your question on the UoB forum post - please see
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...light=bradford

Thanks,

SM

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou 🙂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford - Faculty representatives)
    Hi Lia, we have responded your question on the UoB forum post - please see
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...light=bradford

Thanks,

SM
    Hi Lia,

Sorry to hear you were not offered a place, I too have been in that position elsewhere.

I have an interview at Bradford, I will really appreciate any tips you can give me? what was it like? I know it was a little while ago.

all the best,

Nosha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lia_)

Hi Lia,

Sorry to hear you were not offered a place, I too have been in that position elsewhere.

I have an interview at Bradford, I will really appreciate any tips you can give me? what was it like? I know it was a little while ago.

all the best,

Nosha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nosha)
    Hi Lia,

all the best,

Nosha
    Hi, i was just wondering if you have had your interview at Bradford uni? I have got mine soon and i'm just wanting to know what sort of questions they ask and how it is like
    Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.