Turn on thread page Beta

my boyfriend wants to do stuff but we havnt even kissed yet watch

me and my boyfriend are both 15. he wants to do stuff but we havnt even kissed yet. weve been dating for about 4 months.
    is it to soon ???
    is it wierd ???
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    How can you be dating if you've not kissed? (If it's religious reasons, then apologies).

It's entirely up to you. But I would suggest kissing first, y'know. Don't rush into anything you're not comfortable with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    How can you be dating if you've not kissed? (If it's religious reasons, then apologies).

It's entirely up to you. But I would suggest kissing first, y'know. Don't rush into anything you're not comfortable with.
    Oh dear, is it actually compulsory to kiss if you're dating? I dated my girlfriend for a month and didn't kiss her o_0.... we're not together anymore xD.... Is it necessary to kiss her?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Oh dear, is it actually compulsory to kiss if you're dating? I dated my girlfriend for a month and didn't kiss her o_0.... we're not together anymore xD.... Is it necessary to kiss her?
    One month's not too bad. Idk though, it seems a bit strange to be labelled as boyfriend and girlfriend yet not have shared even one kiss.

Then again, it entirely depends on a person and their own views.

ReputationRep:
    It is definitely weird to do stuff without kissing; in fact I'd say it's strange to label yourself as being in a relationship when you haven't kissed.

We have evolved so that we kiss in order to test our sexual compatibility. It's the primary test as to whether or not you're as compatible as you thought. Plus kissing is a way of showing love, affection, and passion.

If your boyfriend wants to do sexual things but won't kiss you, that raises some concerns imo. Kissing is one of the most basic parts of a relationship and if he hasn't done that after four months but is willing to do other sexual things, maybe you should talk to him? You're obviously not happy about it or you wouldn't be making this thread, so communicate with him and explain how you feel.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.