The Student Room Group

What should I do my Comparative essay on?

Okay, so should I do it on the inequality between able bodied and disabled in the UK.
Or: inequality between the elderly and the young. Or maybe the elderly in two different countries.

Which one would have more information on it?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Original post by Kholmes1
Okay, so should I do it on the inequality between able bodied and disabled in the UK.
Or: inequality between the elderly and the young. Or maybe the elderly in two different countries.

Which one would have more information on it?

Maybe just do a bit of research for both and see which seems to have more information? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Changing Skies
Maybe just do a bit of research for both and see which seems to have more information? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah thanks. I already chose the able bodied and disabled one.
But thanks anyway.

Have you seen the new episode of once upon a time yet?
Original post by Kholmes1
Ah yeah thanks. I already chose the able bodied and disabled one.
But thanks anyway.

Have you seen the new episode of once upon a time yet?

Okay cool :smile:

Noo not yet!! Have you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Changing Skies
Okay cool :smile:

Noo not yet!! Have you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its every Monday I watch it. Comes out on Sunday in America. (Around 3am here.) I watch it when I get back home.

Do you wait till the UK release? As soon as I watched the first episode from the UK, I started watching it when it comes out in America. Im not waiting a few months. Its good! Especially the first 4 mins.

Quick Reply

Latest