Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay for starters I am seeing a doc later this week and already having tests for some of it, so this is all just for me in the meantime.

I have a whole mess of symptoms at the moment some long and short lasting and i'm trying to work out exactly why. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I'm 20, female and have had a history of mental health issues but no other significant problems. Did have a tempory issue with thyroid ut that sorted itself out. I don't smoke or drink or take any drugs.

Current issuess are lower abdomin/ pelvic pain which is starting to spread to the left both low at the front of my abdomin and high at the back (possibly kidney?). I'm also aching all over and feeling generally sick and have pinching pains in various parts of my body including my wrist, knee and ankle. I have a urine test in the lab and am taking antibiotics incase it is a kidney infection.

I also have on and off pain in my ear, jaw and neck. I recently had a string of infections too.

Long term I am always tired to te point I basically can't function, have reoccuring pains in my side and other areas and have pelvic pain during and after sex and doing things like tennis. I seem to be weak against illnesses and infections since I have been getting a lot recently and they seem worse for me than others.

I also sometimes get really thirsty at night and feel ill and have an odd feeling in my throat with unpredictable hunger patterns (in bouts lasting a few days or a week ish every couple of months).

I have had an internal ultrasound and nothing showed up and also an expldortory laparascopy and nothing showed up.

ReputationRep:
    I'll bump this for you

ReputationRep:
    WoW Feel Better!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.