Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've recently become attracted to a girl and we have shared no intimacy other than hugging before but i sense that she might like me, i really want to kiss her but i don't know how to go from just flirting with her to kissing her

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ask her out on a date that she'd like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out! Friends often make the best partners since you know them oh so well.

ReputationRep:
    Are you on the same course?

(Original post by BWV1007)
    Are you on the same course?
    Yes we are but we won't be next year and we are good enough friends to get past it if it goes bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes we are but we won't be next year and we are good enough friends to get past it if it goes bad
    Oh why wouldn't you be on the same course next year? How long have you been friends for? How do you know she likes you?

(Original post by BWV1007)
    Oh why wouldn't you be on the same course next year? How long have you been friends for? How do you know she likes you?
    It's my first year of university and we will be doing different modules next year. We've only been friends since about October. Whenever we are out she seems to come over to me and we usually walk back together, also the way she looks at me is different. I just don't know how to initiate a kiss, should i wait until we are walking back together again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's my first year of university and we will be doing different modules next year. We've only been friends since about October. Whenever we are out she seems to come over to me and we usually walk back together, also the way she looks at me is different. I just don't know how to initiate a kiss, should i wait until we are walking back together again?
    Trust me you can't just "know" someone likes you in that way from the way she looks at you. Baby steps. Find out if she really likes you in that way. Ask her out to a movie or dinner at a nice place (make it sound like it's a date but don't tell her it's a date).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.