Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Posted this in another thread too, I'm desperate

My mum completed my student finance the other night but my dad hasn't done his yet. I logged on just now to get my user number for him, but it's all changed, the to-do lists for my parents have both gone and my entitlement thing was there. So I clicked and it says I'll get 3821!!!! THAT IS TOO LITTLE! That will barely cover my accommodation!!! My parents DON'T EARN ENOUGH! And my dad hasn't even submitted his application yet! What has happened???! The calculator said I'd get at least £5000, at the very least!!! Our house income is only about 40 000 at most and I'll be living away from home!!!

I'm just crying, how could this have happened? Feel absolutely ****... What can I do? This really can't be right
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi littlenothernlass

Please ask your dad if he can still log in to support your application. If it does not allow him to do this, simply get your parents to complete the paper PFF2 form: http://bit.ly/Oty2LV
    We can then reassess it for you and send a new entitlement.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.