Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name:  14574775531511583269421.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  326.5 KB in the markscheme , there are so many different ways to show pi bond but why can it go from double bond to single bond. Or single bond to double bond?? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    The point of all of those diagrams is that they ONLY score 1 mark as there are mistakes in each version.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    The point of all of those diagrams is that they ONLY score 1 mark as there are mistakes in each version.
    What would be the correct version then? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    It is there, on page 14!

You don't actually have to draw a diagram. But if you want to draw one, there is a neater version you should copy on page 9 of the Jan 11 F322 MS, Q3 (c) ii.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering since our upcoming chemistry exams are coming up if people wanted to be part of a chemistry whatsapp revision group. I guessing most of us use whatsapp so I guess it will be more suitable for everyone then. If you are interested either pm me or responded to this message

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.