Kalsoomb
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::mad2:

Struggling remembering A2 content for psychology and sociology- Is there anyone that has done A2 before and has any tips or tricks in remembering the long essays and studies, study names, findings.e.t.c. Thanks.

No rude or mean comments please.
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kalsoomb)
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::mad2:

Struggling remembering A2 content for psychology and sociology- Is there anyone that has done A2 before and has any tips or tricks in remembering the long essays and studies, study names, findings.e.t.c. Thanks.

No rude or mean comments please.
I'm on A2 for both as well atm What exam boards are you on?
alicecac
Badges: 2
Report 4 years ago
I'm at uni now doing doing sociology so i can help you with that, what exam board are you doing??
Kalsoomb
Rep:
?
AQA FOR Psychology and OCR for Sociology
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
As someone who got A* in both, don't worry about remembering names, just the main ones like Durkheim, Loftus etc.
Kalsoomb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
As someone who got A* in both, don't worry about remembering names, just the main ones like Durkheim, Loftus etc.
Thanks for the advice but I seriously am struggling trying to grasp the studies and trying to write a structured essay in time conditions with the criticism. Do you have any tips on how to structure the sociology and psychology essays well without waffling and how many hours do you think should be spent on revision for topics covered in psychology and sociology? What's the magic revision technique to getting an A?:work::question:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (489)
33.36%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (610)
41.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (299)
20.4%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.64%

Watched Threads