Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So back like three four years ago the guy and me got into our first relationship. And we lasted for few months then he broke it off and we stopped having contact. For years
    Last week he requested to follow me and we started talking and we are neutral like friends
    He said he doesn't want a relationship but he talks about the girls he's gona meet, and when he's gona meet her and sends me her picture even though I don't ask. He says memories to me about us and I try to avoid hearing it. Nevertheless, I don't understand if there's a chance for me, but I'm confused...help? Please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's trying to make you jealous or something? I feel sorry for you if that's what he does in his free time, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that? But if he was What's he gaining out of it? He doesn't want to be in a relationship and after what he does I do it back and say how this guy likes me but he just says go for him cause he seems your type blah blah...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.