Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerotoninAddict)
    I think I'm just a money hoarder, I have no real goal to my saving, I just hate spending money on things I don't need.
    But I guess it'll go towards a house eventually.
    I'm exactly the same! All I buy is food, usually £20-£30 a week, the rest is just sat in my bank still.
    I hate all the stereotypes of students being poor..

ReputationRep:
    Saving up for gym membership Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dipka)
    I'm exactly the same! All I buy is food, usually £20-£30 a week, the rest is just sat in my bank still.
    I hate all the stereotypes of students being poor..
    I've had so many friend/family birthdays and stuff so far this year that I've spent way more on other people than I have myself.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know really, I like to have some kind of control in my life. I don't want to end up having a crappy job, no progress or a way forward.

I guess the money I'm saving is going to an uncertain future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerotoninAddict)
    I've had so many friend/family birthdays and stuff so far this year that I've spent way more on other people than I have myself.
    I don't even have that. Got no friends, or family. I'm probably the richest student their is!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.