Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Bristol for Humanities and Social Studies, foundation. I go to an American High School and am a British Citizen. They gave me a condition to get an 85 in math and get a 3.0. The math course I'm in is very challenging and an 85 is very hard to get. Would they be flexible with this condition?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaizLone98)
    Just got an offer from Bristol for Humanities and Social Studies, foundation. I go to an American High School and am a British Citizen. They gave me a condition to get an 85 in math and get a 3.0. The math course I'm in is very challenging and an 85 is very hard to get. Would they be flexible with this condition?
    I think you'll have to find out after you get your mark to be honest, in the UK universities are able to be slightly lenient, so a small amount of marks shouldn't be too big a deal. Bristol is a very good uni, well done on getting an offer!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.