Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why does he look away, either hes embarrassed or likes me? Watch

ok so i work at a school as a TA and do a bit of office work im 19. my dad is a teacher at the school which is a bit awkward. there this primary school teacher, hes single and hes around 26. idk his age proper. anyway i have a crush on him. i walk past him everyday on my way home when hes there standing at the exit with his class and ive noticed that he looks away deliberately when i walk past, he looks at his nails or he completely turns his back the other way. maybe i make it obvious that i like him as i glance at him so he feels embarrassed and looks away. i feel ashamed now bc i think i make him uncomfortable and he probs thinks im a little kid lol but idk i cant read a guys mind.

guys what do you think

bump

ReputationRep:
    If he looks away he is uncomfortable, it could be because he doesn't like you, it could also be because he has low self-esteem. If you want results you'll have to act on it cus he's too cowardly.

(Original post by whorace)
    If he looks away he is uncomfortable, it could be because he doesn't like you, it could also be because he has low self-esteem. If you want results you'll have to act on it cus he's too cowardly.
    ohh ok i wont look at him now. its hard to though hes so fit lol

bump, anyone else?

anyone?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.