The Student Room Group

why does he look away, either hes embarrassed or likes me?

ok so i work at a school as a TA and do a bit of office work im 19. my dad is a teacher at the school which is a bit awkward. there this primary school teacher, hes single and hes around 26. idk his age proper. anyway i have a crush on him. i walk past him everyday on my way home when hes there standing at the exit with his class and ive noticed that he looks away deliberately when i walk past, he looks at his nails or he completely turns his back the other way. maybe i make it obvious that i like him as i glance at him so he feels embarrassed and looks away. i feel ashamed now bc i think i make him uncomfortable and he probs thinks im a little kid lol but idk i cant read a guys mind.

guys what do you think :smile:
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
If he looks away he is uncomfortable, it could be because he doesn't like you, it could also be because he has low self-esteem. If you want results you'll have to act on it cus he's too cowardly.
Reply 3
Original post by whorace
If he looks away he is uncomfortable, it could be because he doesn't like you, it could also be because he has low self-esteem. If you want results you'll have to act on it cus he's too cowardly.

ohh ok i wont look at him now. its hard to though hes so fit lol
Reply 4
bump, anyone else?
Reply 5
anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending