Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

americans new president election watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    who agrees that donald trump should take on the presidency of the united states and do any of you lot disagree that he shouldnt
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I disagree. He is a flip-flopping angry man who speaks without thinking of the consequences.

He also keeps saying he'd have sex with his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter and that seems totally inappropriate for anyone, let alone the leader of the free world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    I disagree. He is a flip-flopping angry man who speaks without thinking of the consequences.

He also keeps saying he'd have sex with his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter and that seems totally inappropriate for anyone, let alone the leader of the free world.
    i completely agreev with u

ReputationRep:
    I think Trump is a nimble navigator who will Make America Great Again MAGA. You cannot stump the Trump.
    As an American just thinking about him makes me well up with emotion, I wish he would build a wall around my heart and make my feels pay for it.
    He is definitely not lacking down there either.

ReputationRep:
    One thing is for sure, just by running he is showing many "leftists/liberals" up for the facists that they secretly are.

ReputationRep:
    Him doing quite well says a lot about Americans and their IQ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I think Trump is a nimble navigator who will Make America Great Again MAGA. You cannot stump the Trump.
    As an American just thinking about him makes me well up with emotion, I wish he would build a wall around my heart and make my feels pay for it.
    He is definitely not lacking down there either.
    what about him being discriminative to religions like islam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    what about him being discriminative to religions like islam?
    I wasn't serious, I don't have any thoughts on him really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I wasn't serious, I don't have any thoughts on him really.
    so what made u like him to become the president

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    so what made u like him to become the president
    I said I wasn't serious, I'm not voting in the US elections, I'm not American. If I was I probably wouldn't vote for him, nothing against the guy but the Republican party doesn't really align with most of my beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    We all know that the Democrat nominee will be Hitlary Clinton and the Republican nominee Donald Trump...

The question is, who would you want?

A pathological liar or a fascist lunatic?

ReputationRep:
    America is a Jewish oligarchy who's special interests are more important than the American peoples. EVERY candidate shills for Israel beyond belief and most candidates are financed by billionaire Jews and their special interest groups. This is not a problem of American Democracy, but also in Britain although some have left once Corbyn took leadership.... coincidence?

People like Trump actually believes Israel is an ally he can't go a single rally without mentioning the Iran deal and how Obama treated Israel badly when he's given them more money than ever. Don't be a fool Trump, Israel and the Jews are the one's who wanted to break up the Middle East and now we in Europe are paying the price because of our stupid leadership who follow Washington and NATO in everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)

Wait what? I thought he just said he'd date her :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  feeltheburn.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  85.9 KB

:d

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.