Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in Year 11 and study AQA GCSE Geography, I need to start revising for my exam but I don't know where to start or what to do, any tips or help would be really appreciated, thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I studied AQA Geog at GCSE and have now gone on to A-Level.
    I got a B at GCSE but the main advice i'd give is to get the spec online and match up your case studies! Make sure you can give details about the case study such as when it happened, why and who was interested (stakeholders). Once you know the case studies, you've nailed the exam question at then end of the paper. These case studies will also help give examples for other questions you must answer in the paper.
    Other than revising case studies, I would recommend that you read through the spec and make sure you know all the knowledge and try to apply this to past paper questions which will help you loads! Maybe do some flash cards so you can revise on the go.
    The two main things i would focus on if i were doing GCSE's again are past papers and case studies!
    Hope that has helped x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha28)
    Hi there! I studied AQA Geog at GCSE and have now gone on to A-Level.
    I got a B at GCSE but the main advice i'd give is to get the spec online and match up your case studies! Make sure you can give details about the case study such as when it happened, why and who was interested (stakeholders). Once you know the case studies, you've nailed the exam question at then end of the paper. These case studies will also help give examples for other questions you must answer in the paper.
    Other than revising case studies, I would recommend that you read through the spec and make sure you know all the knowledge and try to apply this to past paper questions which will help you loads! Maybe do some flash cards so you can revise on the go.
    The two main things i would focus on if i were doing GCSE's again are past papers and case studies!
    Hope that has helped x
    That's great thanks so much! x

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.