Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I was just wondering what an application for a law conversion entails. Looking online doesn't seem to give me the information that I wanted.
    I wanted to know if I have to apply to an institution that is not associated with universities or with universities directly, and if so, how to find out if universities offer it in the first place.
    Thanks for any replies
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.