The Student Room Group

Would you report someone you saw cheating in exams?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by ozzyoscy
I rest my case.

You didn't have on to begin with.

All your points were incredibly flawed.
Original post by wdkmwd
You didn't have on to begin with.

All your points were incredibly flawed.

Hi tazarooni89
Reply 162
Original post by ozzyoscy
Hi tazarooni89

Paranoia is one of the symptoms of Autism
snitches get stitches :wink:))

ps: just kidding, i still wouldnt though, they can fail in life if they want
Original post by wdkmwd
Paranoia is one of the symptoms of Autism

post goes here
Yes I would, because it's unfair on me and everyone else who is doing the exam honestly. GCSE grade boundaries are relative to how everyone does, so if everyone who cheated was brought to justice, you could end up with a better grade.
Nope, it will come back to them at some point.
They're only cheating themselves!
You know what they say, snitches get stitches :biggrin:
No. I'm not from the UK and not sure what exams UK students take but I know for sure I wouldn't run my mouth off bout it. I know I'm not perfect student myself and definitely cheated on quizzes for "difficult" classes. If the person gets caught, they get caught. I wouldn't feel better than someone else because they cheated and told the authority they cheated while I'm not a perfect student myself.
lol id just allow it, pretend i didn't see bc its nothing todo with me, if I've come prepared for myself then thats all i should be worried about
Reply 171
Original post by Studentxoxo
lol id just allow it, pretend i didn't see bc its nothing todo with me, if I've come prepared for myself then thats all i should be worried about

IKR. It's not like they're asking you for the answers.

Only people who report cheaters are the people who were too stupid to get a high grade and are envious that people are a bit more resourceful than them in tight situations.

Chances are a person who got a good grade on an exam wouldn't give a damn if they saw another person cheating, as far as they got the grade that they wanted.
(edited 8 years ago)
snitches get stitches.
Nah, "we are bandits not snitches"

Also the person that cheats is only cheating themselves anyway.
Original post by MyNameWasTaken12
snitches get stitches.

Snitches get in stitches and end up in ditches!

The motto of my hood!
Original post by Evil Genius
Nah, "we are bandits not snitches"

Also the person that cheats is only cheating themselves anyway.

Yeah I bet they feel so cheated when they end up with a better grade and didn't have to work for it.
Original post by MyNameWasTaken12
Yeah I bet they feel so cheated when they end up with a better grade and didn't have to work for it.

But they did have to work for it, they had to devise a great cheating plan, plan exactly how they were going to carry it out (keeping in mind some of these plans involve things like writing on a piece of paper really small and rolling it up to about cigarette thickness and putting it facing outwards into a pen). Then they actually have to carry it out under pressure in the exam whilst constantly looking over their shoulder in case they get caught and get all their exams cancelled, that's a lot of work in my book

Tbh I'd rather just sit down and learn my notes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
If someone's happy with living a lie then each to their own. I cba to get into everyone's business unless its causing me/others harm...
I would want too... purely because in an exam the more people that cheat = higher UMS marks for them (just as an example) = higher grade... this would lead to a higher grade boundary for people that actually studied... could be the diference between getting that A* or A - A or B...
Original post by DylanJ42
But they did have to work for it, they had to devise a great cheating plan, plan exactly how they were going to carry it out (keeping in mind some of these plans involve things like writing on a piece of paper really small and rolling it up to about cigarette thickness and putting it facing outwards into a pen). Then they actually have to carry it out under pressure in the exam whilst constantly looking over their shoulder in case they get caught and get all their exams cancelled, that's a lot of work in my book

Tbh I'd rather just sit down and learn my notes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

i just wrote on my hands.

Quick Reply

Latest