Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite childhood TV programmes? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaneki)
    Was literally about to comment about Beaker agahaha, also this..

haha Tracy Beaker's birthday bash. I still remember this episode when she go into an argument with Ben. LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    I loved TSOTB, still do and all the spin offs! I am still a CBBC kid! MiHigh anyone? I always got so tense watching Jungle Run! Always wanted to go on it! And I love Henry! I wanted to make myself a purple hand gang flag
    haha used to watch Mihigh as well just also remembered chuckle Vision, that was jokes. But i stopped watching CBBC in year 7...ahhh miss those days. I am in year 12 doing a-levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gilezzz)
    haha used to watch Mihigh as well just also remembered chuckle Vision, that was jokes. But i stopped watching CBBC in year 7...ahhh miss those days. I am in year 12 doing a-levels.
    I am in y11 and I still watch CBBC but not as much I used to thoughsince mi high I have always wanted to be a spy Chuckle vision! I remember the theme tune!

ReputationRep:
    TRACY BEAKER!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bog off

ReputationRep:
    My few faves back then.lol

Pink PAnther
    Dragon Ball Z
    Pokemon
    Powerpuff girls
    Kim Impossible

ReputationRep:
    All time fave was The Funny Bones. I still watch it on YouTube occasionally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)

favorites <3 looool
    Oh my Gosh, BRUM! ❤️ how could I forget?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.