Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite childhood TV programmes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaneki)
    Was literally about to comment about Beaker agahaha, also this..

haha Tracy Beaker's birthday bash. I still remember this episode when she go into an argument with Ben. LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    I loved TSOTB, still do and all the spin offs! I am still a CBBC kid! MiHigh anyone? I always got so tense watching Jungle Run! Always wanted to go on it! And I love Henry! I wanted to make myself a purple hand gang flag
    haha used to watch Mihigh as well just also remembered chuckle Vision, that was jokes. But i stopped watching CBBC in year 7...ahhh miss those days. I am in year 12 doing a-levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gilezzz)
    haha used to watch Mihigh as well just also remembered chuckle Vision, that was jokes. But i stopped watching CBBC in year 7...ahhh miss those days. I am in year 12 doing a-levels.
    I am in y11 and I still watch CBBC but not as much I used to thoughsince mi high I have always wanted to be a spy Chuckle vision! I remember the theme tune!

ReputationRep:
    TRACY BEAKER!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bog off

ReputationRep:
    My few faves back then.lol

Pink PAnther
    Dragon Ball Z
    Pokemon
    Powerpuff girls
    Kim Impossible
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    All time fave was The Funny Bones. I still watch it on YouTube occasionally

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)

favorites <3 looool
    Oh my Gosh, BRUM! ❤️ how could I forget?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.