Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    I'm a 23 year old postgrad student from the U.S. starting an MSc in Political Economy this fall. I'm currently applying for housing and I'm looking for some advice!

I'm stuck between what hall to choose from. I do want a good social life and I'm scared that if I'm in an all Post Grad hall, I'll be stuck with a lot of older students who aren't interested in socializing. On the other hand, I don't wanna be stuck with all 18 year olds running around causing a ruckus either.

The only problem is that I think PG Halls are 50 weeks and the others are 38 weeks, which means I'll have to find somewhere else to live after June which would be kind of annoying.

I want to choose somewhere that is....
    -not super expensive
    -preferably close to the center but I can compromise
    -decently social
    -single (I don't mind sharing a bathroom though)

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    What's your budget?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darrell2691)
    What's your budget?
    Maybe around 200 pounds a week if not less? It can go a bit over but 300 pounds is too much haha

ReputationRep:
    I will be living in urbanest westminster bridge, ard 223 a week for private room. check it out

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 10, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.