ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome to the TSR Clash Royale Clan Thread! :excited:

How to find us?

• Search #R822CQ in the Clan Search to find it and join
    • The clan is called "TSR Clan", with a blue backgroud/golden arrow shield
    • Be sure to post in this thread with your username once you've joined!

Who can join?
    • Anyone that plays is more than welcome, and the clan will be ran by myself and Nirgilis (Clash of Clans leader extraordinaire)

Let's see how far through the ranks we can get
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    Subscribed - ready to Friendly Battle and donate cards with you all :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I've only just started playing. i don't understand the clan bit, trading and all that malarkey but i am OK at attacking....

ReputationRep:
    If any of you get kicked from the clan, feel free to join my clan- The Oak Tree

ReputationRep:
    My little brother plays this on my dads phone which my dad deleted and poor boy got into a sob. Is this game any good?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    My little brother plays this on my dads phone which my dad deleted and poor boy got into a sob. Is this game any good?
    It's frickin' addictive, that's for sure.

It has the basis of any typical card-collecting game (think Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon), where you collect cards and battle them in an arena. However, it is frustrating as it's a pay-to-win model, so progress is slow if you don't have zillions of monies. Give it a go, it's free to start and see how you get on

ReputationRep:
    I've just started playing yesterday, pretty fun although as a F2P'er I'm starting to get annoyed by Baby Dragons, I may just cave and spend £4 to get enough gold for a few of the daily epics :holmes:

I'll request entry to the clan when I level up and can join them :ahee: My username is, unsurprisingly, Gofre.

ReputationRep:
    i am in. ill be on 7-8 for a friendly battle if anyone wants one
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Gofre)
    I've just started playing yesterday, pretty fun although as a F2P'er I'm starting to get annoyed by Baby Dragons, I may just cave and spend £4 to get enough gold for a few of the daily epics :holmes:

I'll request entry to the clan when I level up and can join them :ahee: My username is, unsurprisingly, Gofre.
    I've managed to get to lvl 6 without the baby dragon, skeleton army and prince .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    I've managed to get to lvl 6 without the baby dragon, skeleton army and prince .
    It hadn't dawned on me that Skeleton Army was an Epic, I got it really early! Must have been gotten lucky :ahee:

I'm not really having issues progressing so far, they're just frustrating to play against when you have nothing as powerful so you have to trade poorly to counter them.

ReputationRep:
    I have two accounts. one has prince, baby dragon, minions and skeleton army the other has goblin barrel Nirgilisill challenge you 7-8 gmt ok?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by callum_20011)
    I have two accounts. one has prince, baby dragon, minions and skeleton army the other has goblin barrel Nirgilisill challenge you 7-8 gmt ok?
    I'm not online this evening, sorry :nah: . Got a star wars marathon to complete with the SO :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!! Am the newest member of this clan... I hope I can get along and have fun!!
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Ajay Bhargav)
    Hi everyone!! Am the newest member of this clan... I hope I can get along and have fun!!
    Hurr hurr . Welcome! :awesome:

The good thing about this game starting very recently is that everyone will be at very similar levels and progress in a similar manner . Makes for interesting friendly battles :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Hurr hurr . Welcome! :awesome:

The good thing about this game starting very recently is that everyone will be at very similar levels and progress in a similar manner . Makes for interesting friendly battles :teeth:
    Thank you Nirgilis!!

ReputationRep:
    im bottom of the clan. and dont even have barbs/ xbow
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    (Original post by callum_20011)
    im bottom of the clan. and dont even have barbs/ xbow
    I'm at 1200 trophies and still missing prince and baby dragon . Don't worry about not having the xbow - they're expensive and easily countered by any air unit :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm at 1200 trophies and still missing prince and baby dragon . Don't worry about not having the xbow - they're expensive and easily countered by any air unit :yep:
    if only you can trade cards which you dont have (one of your xbow/barb cards, for my b drag/prince)

ReputationRep:
    Joined!

jimbles90

New to the game though so need help on my deck etc?! lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm Lvl 9 and Have The Ice Wizard and The Inferno Dragon.
    Anyone Else Have Any Legenadaries?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.