Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Two days ago I got an email from SFE, about the means tested component of maintenance loans, which said:

"Based on the information you provided on your application you may be able to get some additional Maintenance Loan.What you need to doSend evidence to show that you'll receive benefits while you're studying. Log in to your student finance account at www.gov.uk/studentfinance to find out what evidence you need to send us and to check the status of your application.You should also download an Evidence Cover sheet from your account and enclose this with any evidence you send." but nothing relevant appeared on my account. I rung up SFE which advised me to attend to another thing (documentation that I'm a care leaver). So what kind of evidence should I send about the benefits I get - Income support? Thanks in advance
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi YK14

Please provide evidence of any income that you have, if this is benefits then the award letter for this. If you have been advised to send evidence of being a care leaver please also supply this.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.