Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I've got an interview on 9th August I was just wondering what is the interview process like what questions do they ask and what is the group activity like?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've just confirmed my place on the Diagnostic Radiography course! Guess I'll be seeing some of you there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming too!!

ReputationRep:
    I've also confirmed my place on the course

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, if anyone is interested i've just made a facebook group for diagnostic radiography entry 2016/2017 so feel free to request to join! just thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and a decent way to get any help throughout the next few years on the course as i hadn't seen anything like it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1851113215119238/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieDay23)
    hey guys, if anyone is interested i've just made a facebook group for diagnostic radiography entry 2016/2017 so feel free to request to join! just thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and a decent way to get any help throughout the next few years on the course as i hadn't seen anything like it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1851113215119238/
    just been a total idiot and deleted myself from the group! not sure if people can now accept others into the group so may have to start a new one if people want?

ReputationRep:
    Hey can you please answer few questions regarding radiography? 1. What A-levels are needed to have a degree for radiography? 2. Can you do a PhD for radiography? 3. Is it mainly to do with ultra sound?4. How to you find it (in uni/work)? Thank you x
    (Original post by 20192659)
    Yep🖐🏼🖐🏼

ReputationRep:
    TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO STUDY RADIOGRAPHY!!!
    Hey can you please answer few questions regarding radiography? 1. What A-levels are needed to have a degree for radiography? 2. Can you do a PhD for radiography? 3. Is it mainly to do with ultra sound?4. How to you find it (in uni/work)? Thank you x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.