Turn on thread page Beta

Mexican guy warns Trump's 'crackers' that 'we own Texas'. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    1) I don't care - if you got that video link from al-qaida does that mean you support al-qaida?
    2) do they? both of my grandparents were racists. my parents aren't and never were.
    3) I don't care - what about communists or "feminazis" supporting clinton?
    Stop beating around the bush and just admit that trump is a racist,you know full well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Stop beating around the bush and just admit that trump is a racist,you know full well
    um, stop ducking my facts/rationality and admit that you have no clue about what you're talking about.
    if you're not even confident in the strength of your arguments, why even use these arguments in the first place? if you're going to give up as quickly as this, at least :|

ReputationRep:
    um, stop ducking my facts/rationality and admit that you have no clue about what you're talking about.
    if you're not even confident in the strength of your arguments, why even use these arguments in the first place? if you're going to give up as quickly as this, at least :|
    You're using every excuse to paint him out to be a nice guy and I can't be bothered,low on energy and tired.

ReputationRep:
    You're using every excuse to paint him out to be a nice guy and I can't be bothered,low on energy and tired.
    when did I say he was a nice guy? I said he "wasn't racist". racism in a 21st century context is a asinine claim to make against somebody. the fact that I'm simply calling you out on your ******** isn't me saying he's a nice guy. the fact that you're accusing him of racism without any evidence is just giving him an underdog vibe, which you probably don't want happening, right? so stop helping him by making trump's opposition look worse! -_-

ReputationRep:
    when did I say he was a nice guy? I said he "wasn't racist". racism in a 21st century context is a asinine claim to make against somebody. the fact that I'm simply calling you out on your ******** isn't me saying he's a nice guy. the fact that you're accusing him of racism without any evidence is just giving him an underdog vibe, which you probably don't want happening, right? so stop helping him by making trump's opposition look worse! -_-
    I just Showed you what you wanted to see and you've taken no notice. If you watch the news,trump always has something negative/of a racist nature to say,but people like you choose to ignore this. Why do you think people have come out in Chicago and prevented him from speaking there? Is it because they don't like his personality? Please don't be so naive. He's not an underdog,never has been and never will be. I don't think there's anybody worse than trump right now,he's full of hatred and anger,no wonder they can't stand his racist behind in Chicago. Minorities are less likely to vote for him for sure

ReputationRep:
    I just Showed you what you wanted to see and you've taken no notice. If you watch the news,trump always has something negative/of a racist nature to say,but people like you choose to ignore this. Why do you think people have come out in Chicago and prevented him from speaking there? Is it because they don't like his personality? Please don't be so naive. He's not an underdog,never has been and never will be. I don't think there's anybody worse than trump right now,he's full of hatred and anger,no wonder they can't stand his racist behind in Chicago. Minorities are less likely to vote for him for sure
    1) -_- don't call him racist when you have absolutely no reason or evidence for this claim. if you have a memory, as you demonstrated, you'd remember that I disproved your claim that he was racist...which you failed to disprove.
    2) you showed me a video which I proved was incorrect.
    3) "a racist nature"? you have to realise that immigration is an issue that can be spun to *look* racist. if you fall for these spins from the left wing media then you're hopeless. you are somebody who will believe in something simply because it is sensational. that's not logical. it's like believing in everything the daily mail says simply because it's sensational.
    4) because they're a bunch of uncivilised thugs - simple explanation.
    5) clinton is worse than donald trump. she ruined things in office. hence, she resigned. we have *evidence* of her ruining things in office. do we have any proof that donald trump has ruined things in an executive position? or...?
    6) so what if minorities are less likely to vote for him? for decades, minorities have always voted democrat, just like minorities have always voted labour. it means very little. it's about symbolism and image - the labour party don't necessarily help minorities or women etc for example, there's just a myth that they do - it's the same in america with the democrats. in fact, if anybody's making things worse for minorities in america, it's the left with their failed positive discrimination programs.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.