(Original post by Xenon17)
    Don't leave it too long your looks could begin to fade after a while
    Thanks(!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Thanks(!)
    No problem Always happy to help

ReputationRep:
    It's not something I'd do. If you're as serious with eachother as you say, surely you'd be able to wait a couple more years until you've completed university and are more secure. There's no need to get married so young. What are the benefits of getting married now as opposed to just continuing your relationship as it is?

Wish you all the best

ReputationRep:
    Between your teen years & early-mid 20s you change a lot, you mature (that's if you're lucky).You're not the same person you were at 17/18 when you are in your 20s.Personally I think that's the time you need to findyourself & not get into a marriage because you have your entire life to get married. Not to forget how expensive a wedding is.
    There are lots of things to consider such as living arrangements once you're married & how you're going to support yourselves.
    I guess my point is that there's a lot more to marriage than just a wedding & calling yourselves 'husband & wife'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It took you two years to make a decision that will affect the rest of your life? You're growing as a person at your age, and feelings make logic complicated. Think with your head, not heart, and be pragmatic.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.