Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls actually move on really quick without feelings for their ex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Or does it just seem like it?

I've seen many posts where guys have believed women can move on from one partner to another without any real care. Me personally I always care about my exs.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could, it doesn't work like that if you were serious about the relationship. Many people just act like they're fine even if they're hurt. Moving on to another person is a way to numb the pain of a break up and make you feel wanted, but it often leads to more problems (including jealousy and reminders of your ex).

ReputationRep:
    Quick?! Nooooo :lol:

Not me anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeftWingMoron)
    I've seen many posts where guys have believed women can move on from one partner to another without any real care..
    The only posts I've seen like that have been from redpill types who seem to have a warped view of all women because a past girlfriend or two were nasty.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. other girls really takes time to move on

ReputationRep:
    Depends who breaks up with who. If a girl does the breaking up they sometimes talk to other guys before (that's maybe why they decide in the first place) so they just latch onto them instead. Only applies to sneaky people though, the ones who make sure they have a backup before they abandon ship. Clever *******s :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.