The Student Room Group

Bumble - swiped left accidentally and Backtrack doesn't work!

So stressed out and it's not even from my essay deadlines :frown:

Saw a great guy on Bumble and accidentally swiped left - brain on autopilot I suppose. Backtrack doesn't work on my phone for whatever reason but do you think he'll ever pop up again?

Pretty sad now haha. Also if you're here to give me sh_t about using Bumble on your bike lad. :h:
It was one person. There'll be plenty more so don't worry about one guy that you don't even know.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
It was one person. There'll be plenty more so don't worry about one guy that you don't even know.

This is true haha, I was so annoyed at myself :lol: I was wondering if you know anything about the mechanics of it, like will people you said 'no' to appear later down the line?

Thanks for replying!
Original post by Anonymous
This is true haha, I was so annoyed at myself :lol: I was wondering if you know anything about the mechanics of it, like will people you said 'no' to appear later down the line?

Thanks for replying!

I'm guessing this app is similar to tinder. So you could probably delete your account and start over. Don't get too wrapped up over one guy like Georgia said, he may not have even swiped right though (no shade). More fish in the sea :smile: 🌊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending