Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well, that pretty much sums it up!

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is subjective, and both parties will probably have a different view of what constitutes it.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I would count that as cheating to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    yh..i suppose

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would 100% count that as cheating.

ReputationRep:
    Imo yes
    However it's up to the people in a relationship to determine what the boundaries of what is and isn't acceptable are.

ReputationRep:
    of course it is

ReputationRep:
    yes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Irrespective of whether or not I would consider it cheating, it would certainly be a sufficient breach of trust for me to terminate the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    Cheating is subjective, and both parties will probably have a different view of what constitutes it.
    I don't think you'll find many people who would be okay with their partner sending nude pictures to someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    I don't think you'll find many people who would be okay with their partner sending nude pictures to someone else.
    Depends. There is such a thing as an open relationship.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    Depends. There is such a thing as an open relationship.
    Thats obviously not what's being discussed here.

ReputationRep:
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

What do you think?
    If you're ever confused to what cheating may be in your relationship ask your partner ?

and even ask yourself, will you send the nudes to that person in front of your partner?

Will you let them know you're sending nudes or will you hide it, if you're hiding it then you know it's cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

What do you think?
    Yes.

Why would there be any reason to send nudes to other people when in a relationship? Defeats the purpose of being in a relationship if there is a need to gain sexual attention from others, at least being in a committed relationship.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sending nudes to anyone but your partner, I would personally class as cheating.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sure hope you're merely speculating, I'd be pretty pissed off if my partner even entertained the idea of sending nudes let alone actually sent them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, obviously, just get rid of the sl*t and move on. They're everywhere, all you can do is remove them from your lives once you find out.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.