Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is sending nudes cheating? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    Depends on the conditions of the relationships. I wouldn't be too bothered personally.
    This honestly surprises me, I agree that the conditions of the relationship determine whether its a big deal or not. But say you had agreed to enter a monogamous relationship with someone, would you not be bothered that your partner has gone behind your back to form and cultivate another relationship (by text or whatever) which led to the exchange of naked pictures? For me the actual nude picture wouldn't be a big deal, but its everything else including why which would bother me.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by dean01234)
    This honestly surprises me, I agree that the conditions of the relationship determine whether its a big deal or not. But say you had agreed to enter a monogamous relationship with someone, would you not be bothered that your partner has gone behind your back to form and cultivate another relationship (by text or whatever) which led to the exchange of naked pictures? For me the actual nude picture wouldn't be a big deal, but its everything else including why which would bother me.
    It is likely that any future relationship I have will be at least somewhat open.

I would indeed feel betrayed if my trust was broken, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Not ordinarily, no, (cheating is typically conceived of as constituting physical infidelity) just very poor form, not to mention slutty as ****! :naughty:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.