Turn on thread page Beta

Feeling girly... Embarrasing bra/period stories? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys! I'm just feeling giggly and girly at the mo. I'm not a perv or anything, just curious. Usually i'd go to Yahoo answers for this, but my account is not working right now. Thanks, i'm in the mood for a laugh!!!

ReputationRep:
    white jeans :cry:

I stuffed my bra with padding, which fell out during a lesson and got stuck at the bottom of my jumper.
    I had to discretely pull the padding out from under my clothes and stuff it in my bag under the table. One boob was bigger than the other for the rest of the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egirl127)
    Hiya guys! I'm just feeling giggly and girly at the mo. I'm not a perv or anything, just curious. Usually i'd go to Yahoo answers for this, but my account is not working right now. Thanks, i'm in the mood for a laugh!!!
    It's been YEARSSSSS since I used Yahoo Answers, oh my gosh! Blast from the past

ReputationRep:
    One time during high school, I was suffering from a particularly heavy period. When I stood up at the end of my lesson to go to my next one, I realised that I'd actually bled through my uniform, and left a fairly obvious pool of blood on the chair. I wasn't sure whether to wipe it up and risk drawing attention to it, or leave it.

I left it

ReputationRep:
    sneezing!

Was quite embarrassing when my older brother found a erm..bloody pad in the bathroom
    forgot i had left it there :getmecoat:
    never did it again tho :angelblush:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    One time during high school, I was suffering from a particularly heavy period. When I stood up at the end of my lesson to go to my next one, I realised that I'd actually bled through my uniform, and left a fairly obvious pool of blood on the chair. I wasn't sure whether to wipe it up and risk drawing attention to it, or leave it.

I left it
    That happens to me six or seven times a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    That happens to me six or seven times a year.
    Awww no, it's awful isn't it? :console:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Awww no, it's awful isn't it? :console:
    I hate it. I'm in uni now and I'm terrified that one day it'll happen and I won't even notice.

ReputationRep:
    :tongue:

ReputationRep:

I left it
    Ha! End sentance made me laugh! Thanks guys. All really great answers. Loads of replies in so little time!!

ReputationRep:
    I hate it. I'm in uni now and I'm terrified that one day it'll happen and I won't even notice.
    Have you tried (if you're able to take it) mefenamic acid to make your periods lighter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Was quite embarrassing when my older brother found a erm..bloody pad in the bathroom
    forgot i had left it there :getmecoat:
    never did it again tho :angelblush:
    Cringe!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    white jeans :cry:
    You're nasty (srs)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    I love this so much^ XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not actually sneezing on my period, that is gross
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Have you tried (if you're able to take it) mefenamic acid to make your periods lighter?
    Allergic unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, poor you. Maybe you should try better pads?
    Hope it dosen't happen again!

ReputationRep:
    Allergic unfortunately.
    That's a shame, I feel for you :hugs:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.