The Student Room Group

Feeling girly... Embarrasing bra/period stories?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I love this so much^ XD

Spoiler

Thats... disgusting. But, funny!
Reply 21
Original post by CantGainWeight
You're nasty (srs)

haw thats mean :cry2:
Reply 22
Original post by Egirl127
Aw, poor you. Maybe you should try better pads?
Hope it dosen't happen again!

It's been happening for 10 years. I can't even use tampons because of how bad my period is. I have used all the different brands of pads out there, I even use night ones during the day, and it's still ****.

Original post by Leviathan1741
That's a shame, I feel for you :hugs:

Got another 30 years to go...
Reply 23
I remember once (this was back when I was fat fat) a girl asked me where I got my bra from because she wanted hers to be as perky as mine. I've never owned a bra.... :/
Reply 24
Original post by callum_20011
:tongue:

Why r u in here?
Original post by Egirl127
Cringe!
yeah it really was :redface:he got all freaked out by it :s-smilie::getmecoat:
Awww no, it's awful isn't it? :console:
it is :hugs: only happened once when out uniform was skirts with socks but it is still really mortifying :colondollar:
One time during high school, I was suffering from a particularly heavy period. When I stood up at the end of my lesson to go to my next one, I realised that I'd actually bled through my uniform, and left a fairly obvious pool of blood on the chair. I wasn't sure whether to wipe it up and risk drawing attention to it, or leave it.

I left it :colondollar:

Oh my god this happened to me during my french lesson, so awful :redface: I wiped with my coat, and then my coat had blood on it :redface: that wasn't a clever decision...
Banter :laugh:
Original post by Andy98
I remember once (this was back when I was fat fat) a girl asked me where I got my bra from because she wanted hers to be as perky as mine. I've never owned a bra.... :/

LMFAO :rofl: That is so mean

Did she not notice the fact that you're a male?
During the second year of uni, in our shared bathroom, I distinctly remember opening the bin to find it overflowing with bloody tampons/pads (I'm talking almost falling out). Safe to say I never touched it again :afraid:

Spoiler

I love this so much^ XD

Spoiler

Me too. :laugh:

I send it to people to gross them out. :rofl:
Reply 31
Original post by Andy98

That must be horrifying. :hugs:

Original post by hazzer1998
Banter :laugh:

Hazzer, get back to the Bar, stop being a creep. :tongue:
Oh my god this happened to me during my french lesson, so awful :redface: I wiped with my coat, and then my coat had blood on it :redface: that wasn't a clever decision...

Haha oh dear. When I went to the next lesson and sat down, the same thing happened again (I didn't have time to go and sort it out in between). And to make it worse, the second time it was a wooden stool as opposed to a plastic chair in the previous lesson, so it might even still be there now :colondollar:
Reply 33
Original post by drowzee
LMFAO :rofl: That is so mean

Did she not notice the fact that you're a male?

You don't need a vagina to grow boobs, I was FAT, like very fat - I should really have got a bra tbh :colondollar:

Original post by Airmed

Half of me took at it as a compliment; but surprisingly I've lost weight since then :holmes:
Original post by Airmed

Hazzer, get back to the Bar, stop being a creep. :tongue:

:eek:

Spoiler

Reply 35
Original post by Andy98
Half of me took at it as a compliment; but surprisingly I've lost weight since then :holmes:

As long as you're happy as you are now! :h:

Original post by hazzer1998
:eek:

Spoiler

Go have a drink on me. :biggrin:
Original post by Andy98
You don't need a vagina to grow boobs, I was FAT, like very fat - I should really have got a bra tbh :colondollar:

I know, but I meant guys tend not to wear bras, even if they have large moobs.

I'm sure it would have been a good look :mmm:
when i was in secondary school my bra fell of a couple of times so I had to do it up again in he bathroom... lol
Hasn't happened to me once in sixth form though :tongue:
Reply 38
Original post by Airmed
As long as you're happy as you are now! :h:

Less miserable I guess

Original post by drowzee
I know, but I meant guys tend not to wear bras, even if they have large moobs.

I'm sure it would have been a good look :mmm:

Meh, so what? :tongue:
Original post by Andy98

omg, that's hilarious, but people can be so insensitive at times:laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest