ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Airmed)
    As long as you're happy as you are now!

Go have a drink on me.
    How Very kind of you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i will have blood orange juice please :lol: ( No Pun intended )
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    It's been happening for 10 years. I can't even use tampons because of how bad my period is. I have used all the different brands of pads out there, I even use night ones during the day, and it's still ****.

Got another 30 years to go...
    I've heard of people wearing two pads at the same time, could you try that?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My worst PMS story was going to the cinema and when the advert for March of the Penguins came on, I burst out crying and I mean like proper howling crying. I couldn't stop and I had no idea what the hell was wrong with me. I just burst out crying as soon as I saw a penguin and ran to the toilet and lo and behold, there was my period. Think I was about 14 then. I was mortified.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    If your periods aren't too bad, wearing a long shirt/dress/skirt over jeans or whatever is a good idea in case any leaks happen, it won't show if you're wearing something long enough to cover it. It's a good idea to wear something dark/black too, and avoid lighter colours and white if you think your periods are due, save the outfit for after your period.

ReputationRep:
    Wow guys! Lots of replies! Most i've ever had! Who knew people would be so willing to embarasse themselves! Thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago, I had been skipping rope with my friends when my boob popped out of my bra and almost smacked my face. Thank god I was just with girls

This isn't that embarassing but recently I got dared to go to school without a bra on. When I told some girls they were shocked at how perky they looked I felt like I had forgotten something while walking around school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    My worst PMS story was going to the cinema and when the advert for March of the Penguins came on, I burst out crying and I mean like proper howling crying. I couldn't stop and I had no idea what the hell was wrong with me. I just burst out crying as soon as I saw a penguin and ran to the toilet and lo and behold, there was my period. Think I was about 14 then. I was mortified.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats so cute! not the blood part but the penguin part. they are quite cute

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    A few weeks ago, I had been skipping rope with my friends when my boob popped out of my bra and almost smacked my face. Thank god I was just with girls

This isn't that embarassing but recently I got dared to go to school without a bra on. When I told some girls they were shocked at how perky they looked I felt like I had forgotten something while walking around school.
    i thought you was my age - didnt know you was still school age! O.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    thats so cute! not the blood part but the penguin part. they are quite cute

i thought you was my age - didnt know you was still school age! O.o
    Hahaha nope I'm 17 bebs

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha nope I'm 17 bebs
    ha! aww thats cute lol.
    i forgot about the days of school dares lol

once when i was in school, we was all hanging out with our mates quite late after school and for some reason one of our mates dared another to run THROUGH a fence (this guy was clinically obese) and he did! he ran clean through the fence and left a giant cory shaped hole in it!

ReputationRep:

Wow, that skipping rope incident must have been embarassing!! Love your name by the way! The big bang theory is my fave show!!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    How Very kind of you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i will have blood orange juice please :lol: ( No Pun intended )

(Original post by Black Rose)
    I've heard of people wearing two pads at the same time, could you try that?
    I did try and it was uncomfortable. Didn't work very well either. Lost cause here.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

HAHAHA, that's hilarious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    HAHAHA, that's hilarious!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would've suffered from boob trauma..

Need to invest in sports bras

ReputationRep:
    It's been happening for 10 years. I can't even use tampons because of how bad my period is. I have used all the different brands of pads out there, I even use night ones during the day, and it's still ****.
    Surely you should wear tampons then? Or is the period so heavy the tampon comes out?

Really sorry if that is the case! Have you tried the pill? I remember before I went on it I used to have to wear tampons and night pads and still they would only last a few hours on a good day.. wasn't fun!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I would've suffered from boob trauma..

Need to invest in sports bras
    Boob trauma? Is that really a thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    when i was in secondary school my bra fell of a couple of times so I had to do it up again in he bathroom... lol
    Hasn't happened to me once in sixth form though
    That used to happen to me too!!

ReputationRep:
    Once period came at work it was heavy and I didn't have a pad. Had to ask one of the women who didn't have one so she went around the whole office to ask for a pad. Luckily there weren't many males around. Also once I stained my seat at work with a large blood stain. Luckily I sat in the corner so ppl didn't notice my seat much.

ReputationRep:
    I sneezed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I remember once (this was back when I was fat fat) a girl asked me where I got my bra from because she wanted hers to be as perky as mine. I've never owned a bra.... :/
    OMG!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.