The Student Room Group

changing course economics , email help!

I am wanting to change my course from Economics with Industry to straight Economics. I already have an offer for Economics with Industry however I phoned Exeter and they told me to write an email. However I am unsure what to write in the email!
Original post by BigStormzy
I am wanting to change my course from Economics with Industry to straight Economics. I already have an offer for Economics with Industry however I phoned Exeter and they told me to write an email. However I am unsure what to write in the email!

Dear Exeter
I currently have an offer from you for Economics with Industry (UCAS COURSE CODE). On consideration I would like to switch to straight Economics (UCAS COURSE CODE).
Could you please let me know if this is possible at this point or after I start the course?
My UCAS ID is <insert ID>
Thank you
BigStormzy
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Dear Exeter
I currently have an offer from you for Economics with Industry (UCAS COURSE CODE). On consideration I would like to switch to straight Economics (UCAS COURSE CODE).
Could you please let me know if this is possible at this point or after I start the course?
My UCAS ID is <insert ID>
Thank you
BigStormzy

thank you a lot ! tbh i probably should have thought of something by myself, gosh i am so lazy but then again , i gotta tell mans to shut up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending