Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. Has anyone heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got a conditional offer this afternoon, hope you hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstieeee)
    Hi, I got a conditional offer this afternoon, hope you hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!:2euk48l::2euk48l: When did you go for your interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Mine was early February, they told us we were some of the first to be interviewed, so if you were later you may hear in the next few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstieeee)
    Thanks! Mine was early February, they told us we were some of the first to be interviewed, so if you were later you may hear in the next few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was yours the 10th February by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on 16th feb and got an unconditional offer today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anniemae27)
    I had my interview on 16th feb and got an unconditional offer today!
    Well done you....congratulations! Had mine on 10th February..... haven't heard yet...bit worried now..

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back yet either and I got told I would know by now, I know several people who have, It's quite worrying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3-3-3eee)
    I haven't heard back yet either and I got told I would know by now, I know several people who have, It's quite worrying
    Hey 3-3-3eee, was it mental health you applied for? Also the people that have heard back have they got offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Hey 3-3-3eee, was it mental health you applied for? Also the people that have heard back have they got offers?
    Hi yeah mental health and yes they have offers, I thought my interview went quite well but I haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Hi yeah mental health and yes they have offers, I thought my interview went quite well but I haven't heard anything
    Me neither, haven't heard.....do you think phoning them is a good idea? When did you go for interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Me neither, haven't heard.....do you think phoning them is a good idea? When did you go for interviews?
    Yeah I was thinking of phoning seems like a good idea, I went for interview on the 15th Feb when was yours?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was thinking of phoning seems like a good idea, I went for interview on the 15th Feb when was yours?
    you are better than me as i went for interviews on the 10th Feb!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    you are better than me as i went for interviews on the 10th Feb!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah but they told us we were all going to find out at the same time, it's just strange because they haven't even rejected us we just haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but they told us we were all going to find out at the same time, it's just strange because they haven't even rejected us we just haven't heard anything
    Yes am anxious because i think we need to sort student finance as well but if we don't know how can we sort

ReputationRep:
    I have phoned them! I interviewed on 4th Feb and have heard nothing. The 10 definates went out last week and they are still deliberating the next 20. We should all know by next week. This is torture!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisakre05)
    I have phoned them! I interviewed on 4th Feb and have heard nothing. The 10 definates went out last week and they are still deliberating the next 20. We should all know by next week. This is torture!
    It is torture for sure......I went on the 10th February....so that means there is only 30 places????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    It is torture for sure......I went on the 10th February....so that means there is only 30 places????
    I think so, and 270 people applied. :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisakre05)
    I think so, and 270 people applied. :-(
    Oh my God! dear me. Did they tell you all that when you phoned me...now am even more nervous...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Oh my God! dear me. Did they tell you all that when you phoned me...now am even more nervous...
    No i found out through the person i know that got in. The uni told me today that they are still deliberating

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.