lol
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Ok, well...This is hard for me to write :cry:

So, I have taken the executive decision to take a break from TSR. With my first exam in around 7 weeks time, the pressure is getting a bit too much and TSR is kind of a BIG distraction...

That's why I will be doing my best to stop posting. Of course I will be here occasionally responding to PMs and posting on any games that needs me to post...but you will be seeing a LOT less from me.

Anyway I just wanted to say a temporary goodbye to all my lovely friends here . You have made for a very interesting experience, which I probably will vaguely remember!

goodbye!
    وداعا
    ভালো থেকো।!
    Довиждане!
    再见!
    Auf Wiedersehen!
    Au Revoir!
    Vaarwel!
    arrivederci!
    अलविदा!
    さようなら!
    do widzenia!
    خداحافظ
    Прощай!
    k bai ^_^
    Oh OK, I see how it is :hmpf:

So, I have taken the executive decision to take a break from TSR. With my first exam in around 7 weeks time, the pressure is getting a bit too much and TSR is kind of a BIG distraction...

That's why I will be doing my best to stop posting. Of course I will be here occasionally responding to PMs and posting on any games that needs me to post...but you will be seeing a LOT less from me.

Anyway I just wanted to say a temporary goodbye to all my lovely friends here . You have made for a very interesting experience, which I probably will vaguely remember!

goodbye!
    وداعا
    ভালো থেকো।!
    Довиждане!
    再见!
    Auf Wiedersehen!
    Au Revoir!
    Vaarwel!
    arrivederci!
    अलविदा!
    さようなら!
    do widzenia!
    خداحافظ
    Прощай!
    k bai ^_^
    You're going :cry2: come baaaack soooon with good grades :cry2:
    (YAY I'm tagged on your lovely friends :hugs: )

ReputationRep:

goodbye!
    وداعا
    ভালো থেকো।!
    Довиждане!
    再见!
    Auf Wiedersehen!
    Au Revoir!
    Vaarwel!
    arrivederci!
    अलविदा!
    さようなら!
    do widzenia!
    خداحافظ
    Прощай!
    k bai ^_^
    Aw, it'll be weird not seeing your posts around so much! But obviously I'm sure we all understand, maybe I should do the same lol, don't be a stranger! And all the best of luck with your exams!!
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    xxx
    Oh boy… the feels here. I'll be sad to see you away from TSR but perhaps it's for the best. Get back here soon, yes?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    But ur the goat guy with the awesome avi :sad:
    fair play homeland though, gotta focus on ur exams :yes: good luck though buddy :hugs:

good *temporary* goodbye homeland :cry2: will miss ur wild eyes

ReputationRep:
    bye

ReputationRep:
    i will miss youu xxx

ReputationRep:

goodbye!
    وداعا
    ভালো থেকো।!
    Довиждане!
    再见!
    Auf Wiedersehen!
    Au Revoir!
    Vaarwel!
    arrivederci!
    अलविदा!
    さようなら!
    do widzenia!
    خداحافظ
    Прощай!
    k bai ^_^
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is probably half of your responses:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, I know you wouldn't....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also I'm just tagging those who talk to me regularly or who might wonder where I've been ^_^
    Have I put you on an emotional rollercoaster by saying I was bailing :giggle:

Tbf don't do a me and then return in a couple of days looool :rofl:

But honestly, I would never have TSR'd if I had exams or was still in education currently. Go smash your grades. This forum will be waiting for you when you're done, and nothing will have changed. There will still be rep whores, baiters, neggers, and ignorance.

ReputationRep:

goodbye!
    وداعا
    ভালো থেকো।!
    Довиждане!
    再见!
    Auf Wiedersehen!
    Au Revoir!
    Vaarwel!
    arrivederci!
    अलविदा!
    さようなら!
    do widzenia!
    خداحافظ
    Прощай!
    k bai ^_^
    You're leaving already? :cry2:

Good luck with revision, and hope to see you soon! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    x
    C ya later man, good luck and revise hard!!!
    We'll still be here when you come back haha. Your posts will be missed but you gotta do what you gotta do :yep:. Go smash the exams

ReputationRep:
    You're a stronger man than I :lol: just gonna say well done... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I completely understand this. Considering a break from TSR too, I may not be coming on as often until after exams. I'll make my decision via a thread at the end of the week. All the best dude, smash the exams and we'll see you whenever you show your face!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

goodbye!
    وداعا
    ভালো থেকো।!
    Довиждане!
    再见!
    Auf Wiedersehen!
    Au Revoir!
    Vaarwel!
    arrivederci!
    अलविदा!
    さようなら!
    do widzenia!
    خداحافظ
    Прощай!
    k bai ^_^
    Aww, bye 😔, I'll miss you :hugs: :jumphug:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.