Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    op do you know about BDSM?
    This is less BDSM territory and more mental illness territory tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    This is less BDSM territory and more mental illness territory tbh
    I read on the internet that Freud thought sexual fetishes were mental disorders. 'A boy, longing to see his mother’s penis, averts his eyes in horror when he discovers that she has none. To overcome the resulting castration anxiety he clings to the fetish as a substitute for the missing genital '

op do you know about BDSM?
    Yes.

(Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    I see. Interesting. Why do you feel you need to get rid of it?
    Because if I tell a girl she's gonna be freaked out.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This is a Med student right ?
    no

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Because if I tell a girl she's gonna be freaked out.

no
    find a girl from a bdsm club

find a girl from a bdsm club
    There's a BDSM club?

ReputationRep:
    There's a BDSM club?
    quite a few cities have BDSM clubs, do a simple google search. even some universities have BDSM societies; i remember york had one.

ReputationRep:
    What races are you mixed with? When you first got verbally abused what age was it? Good luck.

(Original post by Macy1998)
    What races are you mixed with? When you first got verbally abused what age was it? Good luck.
    Can I message you? My Ethnicity is well known on here cos I say it a lot.

(Original post by Macy1998)
    Screw it, I'll say it, I'm jamaican and irish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    :wtf:

Are you into slave/master roleplay too?
    Wait that's a term for kinks? That's how I describe my relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you have a kink, and that is fine and there is nothing to be ashamed about it, the world is filled with all sort of people who fantasise about all sorts of things, as long as it is done consensually and with as much safety and as Healthy as possible then there is nothing wrong with it.

If it is a kink it is unlike that rallying against it will change it, in all likely hood will just make you feel bad about yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Screw it, I'll say it, I'm jamaican and irish.
    I'm interested how those two people of those cultures came together. Maybe if you're lucky you'll find a nice girl who will gladly verbally abuse you with love. To be honest that fetish sounds pretty tame in comparison to other fetish some people have. As long as you don't have low self esteem issues based on your race, I think it isn't that bad. Your fetish doesn't sound that out of this world.

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed race and have this weird fetish that I like to be racially abused.

I don't know how to get rid of it and now and again, I go on the sex lines and have them tease me.

I've had this for 2 years and my phone bill isn't pretty because of it but I don't know how to stop it.

P.s. Not a troll post, so no jokes.
    Humilation/emasculation fetish.

More common than you think.

So long as it is between consenting adults etc; and it is not causing a disruption/impairment to your ability to manage day to day activity.....then there is no issue imo

ReputationRep:
    my reaction to op = :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.