Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Student and Teacher, should I go for him? Watch

(Original post by In2u)
    You probably watched a bit too much of Pretty Little Liars
    Omg!

:rofl:

this is like my dream with my teacher ffs, I think OP isn't being serious though

ReputationRep:
    Wait... what teacher visits his student's house and does sexual things with them?
    Uh... you two are already past first base. Makes sense to wait.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    this is like my dream with my teacher ffs, I think OP isn't being serious though
    Well I don't care whether you believe me or not. But I do want to ask you, if your dream were to come true and you were in my exact situation, what would you do?

(Original post by Macy1998)
    Wait... what teacher visits his student's house and does sexual things with them?
    Uh... you two are already past first base. Makes sense to wait.
    I visited his room. Not the other way around.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Yeah. I don't even know how it can all stop, I mean I'm stuck with those revision sessions till April anyway. Even if I wanted to the sixth form won't let me drop out of those revision sessions. They're mandatory.
    Or you could just ask for a different teacher......

He's an idiot and can't be serious about his career.

Have you managed to have relations with any other teachers before this one?

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to ruin his career. And also, both of our happiness lies in this. People who are commenting just stay away are making it sound really easy. I really really like this guy, it's so hard for me to just completely cut off everything we have.
    Look people have already said what they think. It's pretty much no go until you leave school. If you don't want to hear that then why post in the first place? Did you honestly think people would tell you to go for it when a man's career is at stake here? If you care about him then you'll just stay friends until you're done with school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Why dont you jst ask him if he wnats you or he wanst to give up his career? As you said your a teenage girl and he wants you, so he cna go and work flipping burgers, whilst he waits for you to finish school.

ReputationRep:
    I believe this anon is just a troll but if it is true then well done on choosing your teenage crush that's not going to get anywhere over your own future :congrats:if you 'liked' him as much as you say you do, you would accept that this is a risk to his career and leave him alone because not only will he get fired but prosecutions may even be made (doubt it, but he probably won't be hired in teaching ever again)
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Jade236)
    I believe this anon is just a troll
    Probably, but they both seem pretty unsympathetic so i couldnt care less whether he gets fired. If its a troll then a bit boring as they basically have the same answer multiple times.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaaaaa oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mega0448)
    Fresh out of training and already ruined his career. Smooth moves.
    Oh come on, pls don't tell me you believe that story.

Bloody Mills and Boon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    It's clear you're just a horny guy fantasizing over this happening
    I am flabbergasted that you were the only person on that first page to actually not believe in the complete bull shite of that story.

ReputationRep:
    not a good idea as this might ruin his career

ReputationRep:
    should you act on your teenage fantasy, the teachers career is over but you won't get into any trouble because you will be seen as a 'victim'.
    costs > benefits.

there's cctv cameras in classrooms the school already know ur in big trouble now lil girl

will see u on front page of bbc news soon

ReputationRep:
    Don't you realise you're putting him at even greater risk by creating this thread? His age, that he's a recent graduate and what he teaches may be recognised by someone else.

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't weird I promise! He's 22 but it feels like he's 18. He's part of my generation. I'm certainly not immature. It's only a 4 year difference, not that it feels like it anyway. The sexual contact and stuff was completely my fault.

He's honestly really nice, and mature. Tbh the whole situation is much more of a mess than it sounds in this thread. H
    You come across as incredibly naive. Of course it's not super weird for you, you're the younger party. As I said it has nothing to do with number of years, it's about life stage. I'm an adult with a full time job, post uni etc and I can't even imagine going back to date someone at university let alone a child who is still in school. My life is so completely different and the change in maturity in those years was HUGE. I actually work in a school and being very young (and looking younger, I've been mistaken for a student) I think a lot of the older students would consider me 'part of their generation'. I know more about popular culture, we can have a laugh and I'm more 'on their level'. In fact I often have a good laugh and chat with students. It doesn't mean that we're at the same stage of maturity. If he is at your maturity level then something is wrong with the man. You only don't get that because you haven't been through those changes to realise it yet.

And the sexual stuff is NOT your fault. He is in a position of power over you (hence why this isn't allowed) and is perfectly able to say stop whenever he wants.

I don't want to ruin his career. And also, both of our happiness lies in this. People who are commenting just stay away are making it sound really easy. I really really like this guy, it's so hard for me to just completely cut off everything we have.
    No. Neither of you will ultimately be happier for this. His career will probably be ruined, which will inevitably lead to him resenting you. You aren't exactly in a long term, serious relationship so yes, staying away is THAT easy. You just need to suck it up and do it. The fact you're saying this makes you sound even more immature and naive. You don't 'HAVE' anything yet.

Also OP what on earth do you plan to do if this ends while you're still at school? Are you going to be happy in lessons with him?

ReputationRep:
    Avoid like the plague!!! Also don't tell this to anyone!!!

As a student wanting to be a teacher (I am 19) this could ruin his whole career in seconds. + You are not helping wearing clothing like that.

The teacher has spent 4/5 years studying and something like this could make it vanish in seconds. Start this sh*t when you have left... even then it would look dodgy on his behalf.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.