Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

please help me!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I was usually a crappy Shepherd so i got excited and over acted my wise man part, i was then demoted back to a shepherd.
    heehee you silly bugger!!!!! over acting doesnt get neone newere...but i suppose you were trying to impress!!! heehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    guys always do that and they don't mean to offend you
    yeah i suppose but its still annoying and it hurts my feeling...and when you try and tell them they just laugh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    yeah i suppose but its still annoying and it hurts my feeling...and when you try and tell them they just laugh...
    you thought bout hiring a hit-man...theres some wonderful special offers around at this time of year...cheap and effective

(Original post by Cossack)
    you thought bout hiring a hit-man...theres some wonderful special offers around at this time of year...cheap and effective
    I think they're all busy now after that England game.

ReputationRep:
    heehee...you make me smile...lol!!! it would be a good way but ine of the guys that takes the piss is also huge and scottish so he's quite scary but it mite work!!! depends....

ReputationRep:
    I think they're all busy now after that England game.

good point!!!!

ReputationRep:
    the guys that takes the piss is also huge and scottish so he's quite scary but it mite work!!! depends....
    thats weird im big (6 ft 4) and Scottish.....you're not talking about me are you...and you've got real life mixed up with UKL???

You're 6ft4?! *backs away before you eat me*

ReputationRep:
    You're 6ft4?! *backs away before you eat me*

ReputationRep:
    thats weird im big (6 ft 4) and Scottish.....you're not talking about me are you...and you've got real life mixed up with UKL???
    nope im talkin bout my friend Ru....he's huge!!! and scary and ignorant!!! but strangely nice at the same time.....but 6ft 4 is big!!!

ReputationRep:
    nope im talkin bout my friend Ru....he's huge!!! and scary and ignorant!!! but strangely nice at the same time.....but 6ft 4 is big!!!
    it aint that big....my best mates 6ft 7 (we can look quite strange walking down the street together)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.